Miralix Desktop Agent is a user license that allows you to manage calls and chat messages via the Miralix Desktop contact center client. The licence enables contact center agents to participate in an unlimited number of hunt groups at varying skill levels and pick up calls from colleagues and other hunt groups.
In addition to Miralix Desktop Agent, two other licences also provide access to the Miralix Desktop client. At the bottom of the page, you can compare the licences.
With a Miralix Desktop Agent license, you can:
- receive calls from as many hunt groups as you like, and pick up calls from colleagues and other hunt groups.
- receive web chat messages and tasks from an unlimited number of hunt groups.
- see call information for ongoing calls in your hunt groups.
- see your colleagues’ availability via unified presence based on status from calendar, landline, mobile phone, tasks, web chat, notes, Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business.
- write to your colleagues through chat, e.g. about a current case while being on the phone with a customer.
- set and remove notes, for example, during breaks. You can either use the company’s shared notes or create your own.
- define which phone number is shown, when you call external numbers as an agent.
- add contacts and contact groups if you need to.
- offer your customers a callback, either through your hunt groups or via your website (add-on).
- enable automatic lookups in, for example, a CRM or ERP system.
- assign tasks from your CRM-system to available agents via chat (add-on).
- assign web chat enquiries from your website to available agents (add-on).