Miralix works according to the laws on protection of personal data in force in your country. As we are based in Denmark, the European legislation on protection of personal data applies. These laws are regarded as the most comprehensive in the world. The laws provide you with a high degree of protection by only allowing us to use your data when the strict requirements of these laws have been met.
Our company policy on confidentiality and processing of personal data reflects this legislation and we use this policy throughout our organisation.
We collect data about you when you use our applications and services. The collected data is defined by the company in which you are employed and can be your name, e-mail address, telephone number and information about the telephony tasks performed with our solution, such as call history and voicemail, if your company uses this function.
Use of data
The collected data is used for:
- Personalisation of your user experience and individual needs in order to optimize the solution.
- Error diagnosis and other agreed technical work on the solution cf. the service and support agreement with your company.
- Improvement of customer service and your need for support.
Miralix and personal data
- Miralix processes personal data reasonably and legally.
- Miralix collects personal data for explicitly stated and legitimate purposes and does not process personal data further in a way which is incompatible with these purposes.
- Miralix does not disclose personal data to any third party.
- Miralix ensures that personal data is sufficient, relevant and not exaggerated compared to the purposes for which they are collected and/or later processed.
- Miralix does not keep personal data in a form, which makes identification of users possible longer than necessary for the purposes for which the personal data was collected or for which they are processed later.
- Miralix only processes personal data if:
- the user explicitly has given his/her consent, or
- processing is necessary in order to perform an agreement , to which the user is a party, or in order to take steps which are requested before signing an agreement, or
- processing is necessary in order to ensure compliance with statutory obligations to which Miralix is subject, or
- processing is necessary in connection with implementation and error diagnosis of one or more of Miralix’ services.